Download deliverable ‘ D5.1 Framework for knowledge sharing and transfer and learning for submission’ in PDF.
This deliverable aims to:
- Create a framework for peer learning, sharing experience and knowledge transfer (section 2)
- Provide some context in sharing experiences as a common way to engage in peer learning and the one in the FS2030 project (section 3)
- Explain the characteristics of peer learning principles and the importance of outreach (section 4)
- Plan concrete events or outputs with corresponding workflows (section 5)
- Define roles and responsibilities (section 6)