October 18 @ 9:00 am - 7:30 pm UTC+0
This year FoodSHIFT 2030 brings the Stakeholder Innovation Conference, part of the Barcelona World Sustainable Food Capital for 2021. The event will take place in “phygital” mode: both in-person in Barcelona and streamed online.
Participate and discover how the European FoodSHIFT 2030 project is putting citizens at the centre of food systems change in a novel approach to scale-up, multiply and share the best food innovations European communities have to offer. Including:
- Food System Innovation: Where are we at?
- Citizen Driven Innovation Tools: Analysis, facts & figures
- Municipalities and policy orientated sessions
- Download the Full Program here
- Check the growing list of confirmed speakers here
- Discover the afternoon session with The Barcelona Showcase: Food Tech 3.0 Acceleration Program
Citizen-driven food system transformation:
Gather, showcase, exchange
Barcelona World Sustainable Food Capital 2021
Monday 18th of October, Palo Alto, Barcelona
Streamed and in-person