October 18 @ 9:30 am - 6:30 pm UTC+0
This year FoodSHIFT 2030 brings the Stakeholder Innovation Conference, part of the Barcelona World Sustainable Food Capital for 2021. The event will take place in “phygital” mode: both in-person in Barcelona and streamed online.
This coming October, participate and discover how the European FoodSHIFT 2030 project is putting citizens at the centre of food systems change in a novel approach to scale-up, multiply and share the best food innovations European communities have to offer. You can check already the growing list of confirmed speakers here (more details coming up soon).
- Food System Innovation: Where are we at?
- Innovation Catalog: Facts & Figures
- Citizen Driven Innovation Tools: Scan analysis
- Municipalities and policy orientated sessions
- Innovators Pitch: Investors and partners
- Food Tech 3.0 Acceleration Program
Monday 18th of October, Palo Alto, Barcelona
Streamed and in-person event
Registration and timetable coming up soon!